Rick Shumway
Mon, Nov 4, 2019, 7:29 AM
to Carson, me
Carson,
I can hardly believe it is the first week of November. Time is flying by over here. The Cardinals lost to the 49ers on Thursday 25-28. The 49ers are still undefeated. The Suns are 4-2. Tom Brady's team lost to the Ravens last night. WF won against Higley 42-38. The playoffs start for high school football this week. Me and Sam have been asked to help with the open house for the
new Bridges building on Friday night. Sam has another tournament this Saturday and ALA is hosting the tournament. The weather has bee real nice. It should be in the low 80's for the high
this week. BYU won over Utah State 42-14. Baylor Romney threw a 1 yard touchdown pass to his Brother Gunner, I guess that (quarterback throwing to his brother for a touchdown) has not happened since 1922.
Tate and Mikayla's night before dinner, sealing, and reception were really nice. They performed
a dance together to show off their skills at the reception. She has a lot more dancing skills than Tate does. I went up to Skyler and Savannah and asked them if they were going to do the same thing. They said they might. Mom and Sam have been doing a great job on getting your package together. We are excited for you to get the cool things we are sending. Be sure to express to Mom and Sam how much you appreciate their efforts.
Trump is in the middle of all kinds of things. The democrats are trying to impeach him. California is having major wildfires and it is not pretty. We say Teryn yesterday at church. He
said he lost 25 pounds while he was out this time. I guess he will be speaking in two weeks to report. We heard that Darin Carpenter was released as Bishop yesterday. Mom said she saw a lot of sad faces yesterday while Sam and I were in a TQ presidency meeting. They released 2 high councilmen, so I wonder if they will ask him to be a part of the high council soon.
Things are pretty good here and life keeps on going. We will talk to you soon.
I Love you,
Love,
Dad
Comments
Post a Comment